Make A Difference – Volunteer
Volunteers make a tremendous difference in the lives of youth at The Youth & Family Club of Pomona Valley and are vital to the success of many of our programs. You can help in a variety of ways! Generally, we need volunteers who are able to commit at least two hours per week, for at least three months. However, short-term projects and single-event opportunities do occasionally arise. You must have your own transportation.
Volunteers & Community Service Process:
Submit an Application Volunteer Application
- A background check is required if 18 years & older – We will run this check upon receiving your signed application
- Bring copies of your assignment to orientation… see below for specifics
Register for an Orientation;
- Call (909) 242-1110. Must call 1 day before to reserve a seat.
- Must bring copies of your assignment if for school, etc. – Volunteering as a good samaritan, no copies are needed
- Adult court appointed community service (Currently not accepting).
Provide a schedule when you can volunteer then begin your assignment.
Here are some ideas:
For more information and details on volunteering contact us at (909) 242-1110.
ADULT Volunteers… Community Service and/or Volunteering requires one of the following:
- Community or Volunteer Service for School, Work or a Goodwill Purpose.
- A Qualifying Background Check
(disqualification general includes, but not limited to, matters of controlled substances, weapons and crimes against children)